<a href=”http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/” count-layout=”horizontal”><img border=”0″ src=”//assets.pinterest.com/images/PinExt.png” title=”Pin It” />
What to do with extra Valentine Day cards.
I’m making some just to donate. Please read how about collecting cards for St. Jude’s, Vanderbilt, and TX Children’s Hospital’s. Here are some of the guidelines from the hospital’s and a few of mine. (Please read carefully.)
* Cards need to be a Valentine theme.
* Cards can’t have anything about ‘Get Well Soon’, ‘Feel Better’, or anything reminding them of being sick. (Only Valentine Cards)
* Please make cards that can be used for any gender or age. (This could be a little tricky, but I think you can handle it!) 🙂
* No buttons or anything that can be pulled off and become a chocking hazard.
* Cards must be able to fit into a 4 1/2 X 5 3/4 envelope (A2 size). (I will provide clear envelopes for each card, so there is no need to send one with your card.)
* You can include a message in the inside, but please remember, nothing reminding them of being sick. (Maybe just a Valentine sentiment.) You can also sign your first name and what state you are from.
*I will be excepting cards for the whole month of January. ( Jan. 1 – Jan. 31, Please don’t send any out after that, because I have to send them off so they will get to TN. in time for Valentines Day.) At the end of the month, I will pick random winners for prizes. I will be adding more prizes and sponsors, often. The more cards you send, the more times your name goes into the drawing to win prizes. Let your kids get involved too! 🙂
* Please send a piece of paper with your name, address, email address, and the amount of cards you sent. (It will help when I have the drawings.) A lot of the prizes will be sent from the sponsor, so I NEED to have your email address for sure!
* Go here for the sponsors and prizes.
*Please send cards to me at:
Cards For St. Jude
P.O. Box 754
Warren, TX 77664
* If anyone wants to donate a prize for the drawings, please email me with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*You are welcome to use the hospital logo’s on your blog to spread the word, just remember to save it to your computer first.
I know it seems like there are A LOT of rules, but they are the hospital’s rules and we want to obey them. So I hope you will join us again for another great year and help us put some smiles on those sweet kids faces on Valentines Day! 🙂
If you have any questions, please just send me and email at:
Have a Blessed New Year!,
My first blog. Sorry but this will be a learning curve. Please let me know what you think. Whenever possible I will share the products used. If you are interested in purchasing a card please email me. Most of my cards are unique & I don’t always have the supplies to make an exact duplicate but I will make it as close as possible. Thank you & God bless.