I found the notes from a scrapbooking class I taught. Going through them there are a few things to share.
- If it was perfect it wouldn’t be home-made.
- Store your ink pads upside down. This keeps the ink on the top so when you go to stamp you have the most ink.
- Extra letters can be used to make a title in the ransom style. Like a ransom note.
- Scrapbooking means scraps. Rule of thumb is to keep pieces that are the size of a deck of cards or larger. I do this on everything but white cardstock. The reason is white can be used to test pen colors with.
- Keep all food & drink off your scrapbook surface. You don’t want to ruin your memories. I purchased a drink holder that can be attached to my scrapbook table.
- You have to love a hobby where torn paper is a technique.
- Using the printer & cardstock. Check to see if you can select the paper type. If possible tell it that it’s specialty paper when running cardstock through.
Tomorrow we will talk about supplies. Don’t forget to check out the new birthday card I added today.